Friday, August 24, 2007

HOT

It's hot.
Real hot.

We're on the bus right now. Cindy looks like she just ran througha sprinkler and is fanning herself. We just bought a fan because we couldn't sleep.

Vosya is doing great. He loves to bury apendages in the sandbox. He cried when we left at lunch today. All parents leave at lunch. We met a couple from ireland and a couple from isreal. We all discussed the lack of variety in cuisine. They confirmed that a frying pan is the only way to cook something and beef is never an option. I'd pay good money for a crummy hamburger right now.

They also shared that they have both been to ukraine twice without luck on their first attempts to adopt. We have been lucky.

Back to see vos. We'll tell him you said hi.

Andy, he hasn't caught on yet but I think I'll have him saying it by the time u pick us up.

-Z

1 comment:

Shana said...

Hi Zenon and Cindy!
First I would like to send my love and a great big CONGRATULATIONS! I saw Chris and Marla the other day and they game me the information to see what you two have been up to. This is absolutely amazing! I am so very happy for the both of you and wish you all the best! When you get back to the States I would love to meet your new addition and catch up!
With Love,
Shana